POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 's price : Moray 's price Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 's price
From: eric
Date: 5 Aug 1999 16:18:14
Message: <37a9f186@news.povray.org>
What do you think of Moray's price ?
I'm new to ray tracing and POVRay, and Moray is indeed a useful software.

But today, I'm planning not using Moray anymore, since I can't afford to pay
for registration.

I think itsa price is very high, especially when you compare to POVRay's
price, of course.. :O) But even compared to software sold through mass
distribution, it looks expensive.. even when I realize that a lot of work
hides behind Moray...